As you may or may not know, I’ve been working away in the kitchen for the past couple of months, developing a whole slew of new recipes for my second book. Although it’s still a while away from hitting shelves, I’m getting closer to finishing the recipe line up and would love to get some feedback from you! Additionally, if any of you are interested in signing up to be a recipe tester, I’m now ready to take a few choice bakers on to fine-tune some recipes. As a tester, you must plan to commit a decent amount of time and thought to this task, so I’m only looking for people that are willing to tackle a challenge, and above all else, are passionate about dessert. If this sounds like your sort of project, drop me a line!
Even if you aren’t interested in being a tester, I really want to get some feedback from you to get a better idea of how to improve this book and make it the best it can possibly be. I’ll even sweeten the deal and enter everyone who answers my survey in to a raffle to win a dozen bakery-style chocolate chip cookies, freshly baked by yours truly! If you’d rather not leave this info out in the comment section, you could also email (testers @ mysweetvegan . com) with your thoughts, too. So, tell me…
1. How often do you bake? (Is it an everyday affair, every now and then, or just for holidays and special occasions?)
2. What do you primarily look for in a cookbook? (Cheap ingredients, easy recipes, pictures, compelling text / stories, etc…)
3. What type of recipe would make you want to run into the kitchen and start baking?
4. What type of recipe would you not make, and why?
5. Do you prefer more traditional flavors and baked goods, or more unusual / unique flavors and presentations?
6. Do you like challenging recipes?
7. Whether it’s homemade or store-bought, what’s your favorite dessert?
Thanks for all of your help- The winner of the raffle will be announced on Friday, but I would still love to hear from you after that even if you miss the cut off.
And now that you’re hopefully in the mood for something sweet, you can check out my latest demo on Everyday Dish: Butterscotch Blondies! I’m still to nervous to watch it myself, so I really hope it’s okay…!