- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
33 thoughts on “Bountiful Berries”
Beautiful berries! Can’t wait to see what you do with them. Nice ink!
I love your tattoo! And the berries too, of course!
Oh you evil temptress! My favorite berries and you have both golden ones and red ones! Don’t make me come over there! But if I do, you’ll share, right? ;)
Hannah, they look awesome!
those look delicious! I need to run out and get some now…….and alas summer’s almost over………..
I adore your tattoo! And those berries… I sense a fruity desert coming!
Great tattoo! Oh, and the berries look good too, :)
I hope you don’t mind if I show up on your doorstep to eat all those gorgeous berries!
can I come over??
Mmm–I want some berries right NOW! (And cute l’il bunny, too) :)
wow! All wild berries?? I wish raspberries grew wild here – I did manage to do some foraging this year, and have ended up with quite a few jars of blackberry jam! Nothing like turning a lot of free fruit/veg into something cool!
Om nom nom… looks like a delicious raspberry sunrise to me!
[And your ink is looking liked hit healed up nicely :)]
Looks so yummy. I love your tattoo.
Those berries look so plump and juicy, I think I would eat them all up before having a chance to bake with them!
PS, your tattoo is way cool…
I could think of so many uses for all that. It’s all about the ink, though. Very cool.
looks like everyone loves the tattoo!! I do too :)
Those look delicious!
I can’t imagine how much this big punnet of raspberries would cost here in the supermarket here. Looking forward to see what you gonna do with the berries.
I adore raspberries. I always wondered how they are picked and packed as they look so delicate!
Really like the tattoo hannah
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i love the berries AND your rock’n tattoo! :D
They look sooo gorgeous! Oh, I just noticed your new tattoo shown in the picture- it turned out really adorable!
BEAUTIFUL! I want some!
Oh my Dear!!!
How luky you are !!!! I LOVE berries….all kind of them, and these ones are just asking to sit down and relax with a nice chitchat and pickin up them!!! ; )))
Thanks for sharing this moment!!
Just gorgeous! What a great picture.
This shot is perfect :)
Your photos are amazing Hannah! I want those raspberries right now!!!! G